- Wash our bedding in up to 140 F (60 C)
- Use a gentle wash cycle (low rpm like 600-800). Remove the sheets as soon as the cycle is over to reduce wrinkles. Shaking the sheets out before placing them in the dryer can also reduce wrinkles.
- When possible, dry sheets on an outside clothesline but out of direct sun. If drying in the clothes dryer, use a low heat setting to minimize damage from high temperatures.
- Use of a fabric softener (liquid or dryer sheets) is not recommended for our bedding
- Avoid laundering bedding with other items containing polyester, and items made of heavy material, rivets, buttons, zippers etc.